OMNI College specializes in health care programs that prepare foreign-trained health care professionals for work in Canada. The College is an accredited, private post-secondary education institution located in Richmond, a bustling suburb of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Since 1999, through our comprehensive bridging programs, more than 95% of OMNI students who have written the Canadian nurse licensing exam have successfully passed. These success rates have led many of our students to choose OMNI over any other college in Canada.
The College is also proud to be a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), designated as an EQA (Education Quality Assurance) institution, approved by the Government of British Columbia.
If you are an internationally-educated nurse (IEN) wanting to become a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in Canada, the Canadian Nursing Review Program can provide you with the skills required to meet Canadian standards and language in preparation of achieving your nursing license.
This Canadian Nursing Review Program was designed specifically for International Students. The program length is 18 months and is made up of 6 main components:
- Medical Terminology & Communication
- CELBAN Test Preparation
- Canadian Nursing Review
- Workplace Prep & Nurse Licensing Exam Prep (CRNE/NCLEX-RN* or CPNRE)
- The Co-Op Education Work Experience
- Leadership in Nursing
- Must be registered as an RN in country of origin
- Minimum CELBAN score of 6, or IELTS score 5.5, or TOEFL/TSE 500/40, or a 6 on the CELBAN Readiness Test and pass an interview with OMNI Admissions
- Must have a minimum of 1125 hours of nursing experience within the last 4 years.
18 months full time